- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
FREE Brake Inspectionview coupon
With the purchase of any tire rotation
Hailee Carter, 12/11/2020
Hands down my trusted source for my car! When I was getting swindled by my dealership, I called and they got me in immediately and took the time to walk me through the estimate I was given and what was actually needed. They always do amazing work and are so friendly! My family has several cars serviced here and I tell everyone I know to visit these guys! Fair prices, timely work, and great quality that they stand by.