- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$36.65 Full Synthetic Oil Changeview coupon
Call the shop to make an appointment.
Chase R, 01/12/2023
I've been going there for 15 years. This shop is run by honest people. It took a long time to find a shop that doesn't turn you into a money machine. Doesn't charge as much for repairs as other shops. Relies on word of mouth. They do the repair right. They look out after your money by giving you alternatives or whether it's worth doing repairs. Patrick Yimenez is the owner....he cars...try them out.